About WPC Doors for wood-plastic composite materials are emerging materials in the building materials industry.
Without a doubt, it is a great alternative to all the traditional door materials used in the past few decades.
Compared to previous conventional materials, wood-polymer composite products have high density components and are best suited for all types of applications and processability.
Being 100% eco-friendly, Buzhoushan wood-plastic doors are an emerging alternative solution and are now recommended by architects for advanced projects and designs!
We are here at Buzhoushan, providing all types of dimensions and specific types of composition, bringing a profound experience to the application and bringing you a timeless experience!
The doors we manufacture are composed of 70% virgin polymer and 15% wood flour, giving Buzhoushan WPC doors high density and durability, and 15% no harmful chemical additives, which also includes 15% recycled wood Polymer composites. That’s the real reason architects trust Buzhoushan’s hybrid high-quality WPC door designs.
In this blog we will discuss WPC doors and their applications, machinability, and the what surface treatment do they require, forget about the experience!
Let’s start with the application of WPC Doors…
- For indoor rooms: 28mm thickness, 36 inches width is recommended.
- For main gate: 28mm or 30mm thickness recommended, 36 inches wide.
- Toilet door and mobile room: 24-36 inches width is enough, depending on the width of the door frame, 28mm thickness can also be considered.
- Mobile toilet: 18mm thick door is recommended.
Therefore, for every type of application, WPC doors are the most suitable because of their high density and their seamless finish providing an attractive appearance for contained items.
After application, there is always a confusion and a question in the mind of new users of WPC doors, whether the maneuverability of the door is easy or requires new skills! We give you some confusion erasers where you can use WPC doors as your preference, not just an option.
How is the machinability of the WPC doors?
- Use of panel saw: wood plastic door can be easily cut with a panel saw/handsaw, with less effort and no hassle.
- Use of screws: It is strongly recommended not to use nails to screw screws on wood plastic doors. It is very good for hinges, just like fixing hinges on ordinary panel doors, this process can be carried out very simply on WPC doors by chiseling.
- Compatibility with lock cylinder: wood plastic doors are compatible with all types of lock cylinder locks, and any type of lock can be applied to WPC doors.
- Wiring on wood plastic doors: If you are doing hand wiring or CNC wiring, you will always find it easier to work on WPC doors because they are engineered prefabricated products. Routing methods can be taken out effortlessly when creating designs on WPC gates.
From now on, WPC doors are faster, cheaper, and better to work with, while providing a precise and aesthetic finish that best meets your product expectations!
How is the Surface treatment of the WPC door?
Finishing is a major concern for all types of products applied both internally and externally.
Hand polished, PU gloss/matt, DUCO paint, melamine on WPC doors can be done smoothly to create an aesthetic look on WPC door. Also, if you want to use laminate, PVC laminate is highly recommended for a smooth, aesthetically pleasing finish.
Finally, Buzhoushan is always by your side, if you want to buy WPC door, we think it’s time to prepare your space beautification with the help of WPC door installation! Plan your project with Buzhoushan today with a high-quality WPC solution!