Maintain WPC Doors can make your door more beautiful and long-lasting. How to maintain the wood plastic door? The wood-plastic door is made of high-quality environmentally friendly wood-plastic composite material, which is a very safe and environmentally friendly product. WPC doors are known for their versatility and durability. More and more people choose to use wood plastic doors. With the continuous improvement of living standards, people’s requirements for the quality of life are also getting higher and higher.
Doors are an indispensable part of life, and the quality of doors is directly related to people’s lives. How to maintain the WPC door has become a topic of great concern to consumers. Here, Buzhoushan wood-plastic door provides you with professional knowledge of wood-plastic door maintenance to help you effectively extend the service life of wood-plastic door products.
How to maintain the WPC Doors? First, avoid harm.
- Do not hang a large number of heavy objects on the WPC door for a long time. This will not damage the WPC door, but it may damage the hinges. Over time, the door leaf may become skewed, shortening the service life of the wood-plastic door.
- Avoid collision or scratching the surface of the wood-plastic door panels with sharp objects. Buzhoushan’s new generation of WPC doors are not afraid of ordinary scratches and collisions. However, sharp objects or excessive force may have a greater impact on the appearance of the WPC door.
- Do not splash corrosive solvents on wood plastic doors and door locks. This will cause certain damage to the surface of the WPC door and greatly shorten its service life.
- Avoid indoor wood-plastic doors and other furniture from being exposed to sunlight for long periods of time. It is best to avoid direct sunlight for a long time, or use translucent gauze curtains to block direct sunlight. This will not affect indoor lighting and protect indoor furniture.
How to maintain the wood plastic door? Second, regular maintenance.
- Keep the indoor well ventilated, keep the wood-plastic door in a normal temperature and humidity environment, and prevent the metal fittings from corroding and edge sealing and finishing materials falling off.
- When opening the wooden door lock or turning the door lock handle, do not use too much force, just open and close gently. In addition, when the door lock of the wood-plastic door is not sensitive, an appropriate amount of pencil lead foam or other lubricants can be added to the keyhole to maintain a certain lubricity.
- When removing the stains on the surface of the wood plastic door, wipe it with a soft cotton cloth. If the stain is too heavy, you can use a mild detergent, toothpaste or furniture cleaner to remove the stain and then dry it. In order to maintain the surface gloss and service life of the wood-plastic door, it should be cleaned and cleaned regularly.
The above is the maintenance method of WPC door introduced by Buzhoushan wood plastic door. If you want to know more about WPC doors and Buzhoushan wood plastic doors, please feel free to contact us. 7*24 hours high-quality service will always serve you! Welcome to Buzhou Mountain, inquire with us now!