Maintain WPC Doors can make your door more beautiful and long-lasting. How to maintain the wood plastic door? The wood-plastic door is made of high-quality environmentally friendly wood-plastic composite material, which is a very safe and environmentally friendly product. WPC doors are known for their versatility and durability. More and more people choose to use wood plastic doors. With the continuous improvement of living standards, people’s requirements for the quality of life are also getting higher and higher.
Doors are an indispensable part of life, and the quality of doors is directly related to people’s lives. How to maintain the WPC door has become a topic of great concern to consumers. Here, Buzhoushan wood-plastic door provides you with professional knowledge of wood-plastic door maintenance to help you effectively extend the service life of wood-plastic door products.
How to maintain the WPC Doors? First, avoid harm.
- Do not hang heavy objects on the wood-plastic door. Otherwise, the door leaf will be skewed, shortening the service life of the wood-plastic door.
- Avoid sharp objects colliding or scratching the surface of the wood-plastic door panel. Generally, the surface of the door panel is specially treated to form the appearance image required by consumers. If the surface is scratched during use, it will greatly affect the overall appearance.
- Avoid opening the door lock or touching the WPC door leaf with wet hands. Also, do not splash corrosive solvents on WPC doors and door locks. These will cause certain damage to the surface of the wood-plastic door and greatly shorten its service life.
- Avoid long-term exposure of indoor WPC doors and other furniture to sunlight. It is best to avoid direct sunlight, or block direct sunlight with translucent tulle curtains. This will not affect indoor lighting, but also protect indoor furniture.
How to maintain the wood plastic door? Second, regular maintenance.
- Keep the indoor well ventilated, keep the wood-plastic door in a normal temperature and humidity environment, and prevent the metal fittings from corroding and edge sealing and finishing materials falling off.
- When opening the wooden door lock or turning the door lock handle, do not use too much force, just open and close gently. In addition, when the door lock of the wood-plastic door is not sensitive, an appropriate amount of pencil lead foam or other lubricants can be added to the keyhole to maintain a certain lubricity.
- When removing the stains on the surface of the wood plastic door, wipe it with a soft cotton cloth. If you use a hard cloth, it is easy to scratch the surface. If the stain is too heavy, you can use a mild detergent, toothpaste or furniture cleaner to remove the stain and then dry it. In order to maintain the surface gloss and service life of the wood-plastic door, it should be cleaned and cleaned regularly.
The above is the maintenance method of WPC door introduced by Buzhoushan wood plastic door. If you want to know more about WPC doors and Buzhoushan wood plastic doors, please feel free to contact us. 7*24 hours high-quality service will always serve you! Welcome to Buzhou Mountain, inquire with us now!