576 Lock Knob 576 Stainless Steel 201 Cylindrical Knobset Lock High Quality Door Knob Lock
1.Entrance, Privacy, Passage are available
2. Fit all standard doors form 1-3/8″ to 1-3/4″ (35mm to 45mm) thickness. Also can fit 2″ (50mm) thickness doors upon request.
3. Brass knob, Stainless steel knob or Wooden knob are available.
4.65mm or 75 mm Rosette
5. Fixed 2-3/8” or 2-3/4” (60mm or 70mm) backset latch.
6.US3, US5, US10B, US15, US15A, US26, US26D or US10B finishes available.
7.Brass cylinder with nickel plated brass keys and 5-pin tumbler mechanism.
Multiple color selection table:
Door lock Installation
1. Put door lock body into mortise in door edge. Move door towards door frame and analyze latch placement to make sure beveled face of latch is pointed towards door frame.
2. If latch is turned the wrong way, change direction of latch.
3. Mark location of holes on top and bottom of door lock body faceplate and remove mortise door lock body.
4. Drill holes in door edge, replace door lock and install self-tapping screws to hold door lock body in place in door edge.
5. Insert spindle through face of door panel in handle-hole.
6. Place interior and exterior handles on either side of the door over the spindle. Install self-tapping screws to hold handles in place, but do not fully tighten handles until after cylinder is in place.
7. Insert key in cylinder to turn door lock cam to the up position. Insert cylinder in cylinder hole from interior side to ensure that thumbturn is on inside of door and keyed side is on ouside.
8. Install cylinder screw through door edge to hold cylinder in place in lock body.
9. Tighten screws holding handles in place.
10. Check that lock operates correctly before closing door.
11. Throw deadbolt by turning thumbturn or using key.
12. Mark where deadbolt and latch hit door jamb and mortise holes if necessary.
13. Install strike plate in proper location.