Regarding the content of the wood-plastic door cover line, the content introduced by Buzhoushan WPC Door Factory Today is about the process flow of the wood-plastic door cover line in the device construction.
How Should the WPC Door Cover Line be Constructed? What should be paid attention to during the construction of Wood-plastic cover line?
- Check whether the upper edge of each door opening is on a horizontal line, and whether the inner corners of the door openings are all square.
- It is necessary to test the nails first, install the horizontal liner first, and then install the vertical liner. After the liner is straight, the side surface is flush with the wall, nailed with nails and the nail caps are punched into the large core board.
- The side surface lines and the top surface lines meet at an angle of 45 degrees. When meeting the angle, it needs to be tight and flat, and no excess glue should be left in the gap. If there is excess glue, it must be cleaned up in time and then treated with jointing agent. The lines and shapes must match and have the same size.
- Use the wood-plastic door cover line to directly cover the side surface to repair the side nails of the door cover.
- After the door cover line installation is completed, the gap between its back and the wall needs to be filled with caulking tweezers to do “slab seam treatment”. The gap between the lower end of the door cover and the ground material is blocked with glass glue.
- After the completion of the whole set of installations, it is necessary to take finished product maintenance measures, especially the external corners of the stone must be wrapped with foam corners to prevent bumps.
Home Hotline Reviews
The above is the introduction of what needs to be paid attention to during the construction of wood-plastic door cover line. The wood-plastic door cover line is to protect the doors and windows from being damaged when they are opened and closed. Therefore, strict construction technology is very important. In order to ensure normal use in daily life, in the process of wood-plastic door casing installation, it is necessary to follow the construction process step by step.