The existence of each thing has its own advantages and disadvantages. WPC Doors and Solid Wood Composite Doors are the best-selling interior doors in the market. There must be obvious differences between the two. Let’s analyze it together!
Wood-plastic Door: Advantages of WPC Door:
1. The WPC Door has a longer service life, and the material is harder and more rigid than plastic products, and has excellent physical properties. It is more stable than wood, so it is not easy to have problems such as warping. A good set of wood-plastic doors can last up to 50 years.
2. The wood-plastic door has a gorgeous appearance. The surface is treated with thermal transfer printing technology, peritoneum or baking paint, and the appearance is bright and shiny. At the same time, customers can customize the appearance by DIY to create a unique decoration style.
3. The flame retardancy of wood-plastic doors is better than that of ordinary plastic doors. It does not support combustion when it encounters an open flame, and it will automatically extinguish after leaving the fire, which is conducive to the safety of the indoor space.
Disadvantages of WPC Doors:
1. Wood-plastic door is a new type of environmentally friendly product. If you buy it from an irregular manufacturer, it is difficult to guarantee the quality.
2. Compared with solid wood composite doors, the texture of wood on the surface of wood-plastic doors is still slightly insufficient.
Advantages of Solid Wood Composite Doors:
1. The door core of the solid wood composite door is mostly made of pine, fir or glued with filling materials, and the density board and solid wood veneer are pasted on the outside, which is made after high temperature hot pressing and sealed with solid wood lines.
2. Generally, for high-grade solid wood composite doors, the door core is mostly high-quality white pine, and the surface is solid wood veneer. Due to the various shapes and rich styles of solid wood composite doors, or exquisite European-style carvings, or Chinese-style classical mosaic patterns, or fashionable modern styles, doors of different decoration styles give consumers a broad choice space, so they are also called solid wood doors.
3. Solid wood composite doors are heavy and not easy to deform and crack. In addition, it has the characteristics of heat preservation, impact resistance, flame retardancy, etc., and the sound insulation effect is basically the same as that of solid wood doors.
4. The appearance of the solid wood composite door is one-piece string-cut veneer, with clear and natural texture and strong aesthetic feeling.
Disadvantages of Solid Wood Composite Doors:
1. The door body is more likely to be damaged, and it is afraid of water, so it is expensive.
2. It is easier to crack and deform than wood-plastic doors, and it is not damp, so it is not recommended to install solid wood composite doors in bathrooms and kitchens.
Home Hotline Reviews
After the above analysis, you must know enough about how to choose wood-plastic doors and solid wood composite doors. The two kinds of doors have their own advantages and disadvantages. You still have to choose the door that is most suitable for your home decoration according to its respective advantages and disadvantages, so that you can build a beautiful home!